Friday, November 4, 2011

3 in 30 November Edition, Week 1 Update

  • Put handles on all the new kitchen cabinets and drawers. 
I have yet to start on this.  This week is a heavy with school work so I'm wanting to at least start this project on a less stressful week.
  • Join a gym or zumba each week. (Whichever I do, I want to get at least 2.5 hours of exercise each week. Last Winter I think I suffered from Seasonal Affective Disorder, so I'm hoping that exercise will help that.)
I have not joined a gym or done zumba yet.  However, I am up to 1 hour 40 minutes of exercise this week.  I need to do about an hour tomorrow.   
  • Have the majority of Christmas presents bought and wrapped (Yes I am one of those who has been up late on Christmas Eve still wrapping....GUILTY=/ )
I am making headway.  Some of the girls Christmas gifts are on layaway.  I have purchased several other gifts this week. 

To sum up...I've made a little progress. But that's the point of all this...to take baby steps to accomplish a larger goal=)  Good luck everyone and keep your eye on the prize!

1 comment:

  1. Zumba sounds fun. I haven't tried it yet. I do walking videos at home!

    ReplyDelete