Monday, April 23, 2012

A new opportunit​y, with some much needed accountabi​lity



I'm excited about a new opportunity. For a year or two I've been following Lisa's blog over at Warrior MAMA. Lisa has since taken on another blog Organize 365. Lisa is the mother of two children with special needs, runs a home based business, is a professional organizer, and writes these two blogs. Obviously, she has her plate full...so she has offered me the wonderful opportunity to work with her on Warrior MAMA.

All posts will be her original work.  I will be helping her sort through all the technical stuff, make it look all pretty, and schedule the post. I'm hoping this will help me to post more here.

I still want to keep this blog about motherhood, special needs, life, and faith, but I would also like to throw in a mix of home management ideas to help make life run smoothly.

-Felicia

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'm going to start following warrior mommy too. I haven't been blogging to much my three year old needs al my attention during the day it seems but I want to get back to it.

    ReplyDelete