Tuesday, January 4, 2011

3 in 30 (January)



So here goes my first post of the new year...did you set any goals of make any "resolutions?"  I think the concept of 3 goals in 30 days and linking up every week to check accountability is a fabulous idea!  You should do the same=o)  The normal areas I like to work on every year when January 1st rolls around are health, organization, finances, and spiritual. 

The health is a non-negotiable area.  I have to change some things.  I went to doctor last week because I have gained....hating to tell you....16 lbs in less then 3 months:-o...yeah I know...eeek!  I've had such a lack of energy and it has really messed with my body lately.  So after some tests my sugar was up.  This scares me.  I hate the thought of one day being diabetic.  I was close to gestational diabetes with my last pregnancy and have dismissed any possibility of ever developing the condition.  Well now it's staring me in the face, so yes, somethings have to change. 

Having said that, here are my 3 goals for January:

Lose 10 lbs this month (that's 2.5 lbs a week).
Pay off 1 debt.
Organize the master bedroom closets.

So there you have it folks, I truly believe all three goals are very do-able.  Check in with you on Friday for an update, or maybe we shall meet sooner;)

No comments:

Post a Comment