Thursday, September 23, 2010

CVS Trip 9/23/10


I have an ugly truth to admit.  ((Brace Yourself))  This year I have not been the "coupon guru" that I vowed to be some years back.  *Shock! Dismay!* Anyone who knows me, knows I am a fairly frugal gal.  Anyone who really knows me, knows I HATE to run out of something and make a special trip to the store for 1 thing! Ugh!  It is truely one of my biggest pet peeves.

But today I made a productive trip to CVS.  I know it's too late for a New Years Resolution, so maybe I can call this my "Fall Resolution," since today is the first full day of Fall.  (okay, cheesy I know) Anyway, here is the breakdown:

Transaction 1:
(2) Boxes Quaker Instant Oatmeal $2.50/each
          -(2) $1 Printable Here
24 pk Nestle Life Water $2.88
(2) Right Guard Total Defense Deoderent $2.99/each
          -$3/2 Printable Here
(4) Loaves Sara Lee Bread $0.50/each!
(2) Packs Sara Lee Hamburger Buns $0.50/each
(2) Packs Sara Lee Hotdog Buns $0.50/each
The bread has several days left on each pack so I plan to freeze until we can use them.  What a deal!

Subtotal after coupons $12.86
With (2) $2 ECB to use on next purchase from the Right Guard & $2 ECB from the Quaker.  Total Saved $26.41!

Transaction 2:
(2) Huggie Baby Wipes 360 Ct. $8.99
          -$2 Printable Coupon Here*

Used $6 ECB from Transaction 1

Subtotal $9.98
Earned $3 ECB on my next purchase!  Total Saved $14.00!
*Some are reporting that this coupon can be printed twice for extra savings!  Unfortunatly I was only able to print once, so maybe you will have better luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment